i got lazy halfway
I’ve received a lot of letters from artists asking to check out their artwork and their blog, and I’ve noticed that a lot of them openly write unhealthy amounts of negative comments about their artwork, it was super depressing, honestly. :(
Confidence plays a very very important role as an artist, it’s what helps us learn and grow without the constant feeling of doubt and jealousy! You are a unique individual who must go down your own unique path, and as scary as it sounds, you can’t rely on others to hold your hand all the way through. You are the only one who can get yourself to where you need to go, and beating up your artwork is not the way! Trust yourself and your abilities to make a change, and you can do anything!!
Love your art, love yourself!
People have written a lot of touchy-feely pieces on this subject but I thought I’d get right to the heart of the matter
oh god my heart
Pokemon Mega Evolution stickers set: A4 size, kiss-cut (peels from sheet according to shape)
Set D — Mewtwo X, Mega Diancie, Mega Sceptile, Mega Swampert, Mega Sableye, Mega Latios/Latias, Primal Groudon and Primal Kyogre coming soon!
Also available as individual stickers for the upcoming AFA ID (August).
Tumblr Dashboard Image Sizes:
- Photo post: 500 by 750 pixels for dashboard view; 1280 by 1920 pixels for high-res version (except for superwide panoramas).
- Photoset: 500-pixel width for one image in a photoset row. 245-pixel width for two images in a photoset row. 160-pixel width for three images in a photoset row. Gutters are 10 pixels.
- Audio Post: 169 by 169 pixels for album art.
- Link Post: 130 by 130 pixels for the thumbnail image grabbed by Tumblr from web link (if available).
- Text Post:
125-pixel width for images added to a text post, which expand when clicked.As of July 2014, inline images appear as 500 by 750 pixels for dashboard view.
- Avatar: 64-by-64-pixel icon next to posts.
for all my doodle ramblings and stuff of my OCs i will put them on orichara (secondary to this one)
so this here would be for fandom and non-OC artworks :’D